Sunday, March 5, 2017

Tour of "Sol Mates" Part 2, (You Tube videos)

So we are  new to blogging.  The videos we initially posted did not load.  I had to reach out to my sister, Stella Cypher (Whiz Kid IT technician) who helped us set up the blog initially and is a whiz at IT help.  She helped me to get the videos attached.   Because they are videos rather than photos I needed to post them on  "You Tube". You can click on each link individually to see the videos.  There probably was a way to attach them together but I am not that smart?

Copy and paste the following address's into your browser to view.  Sorry it is so complicated?

This is the outside of SolMates and Harbor Town

                                        This is on the forward Deck of Sol Mates





                                           Aft Deck, Cock Pit, and Dinghy




                                            Inside Sol Mates












                                                Main Cabin







                                               More inside





                                                   Provisions and more





Enjoy!






2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh!! The vids are great! Now I have "5-foot itis!" Bruce Roberts has a fine reputation, the Taiwan boatyards did such great work in the early 80's, and envious of the engine accessibility! Good on you guys!! I am SOOO excited for you two!! (d)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice looking boat! I am just getting caught up on the blog. Amazing that you have two bathrooms. That's great!! Lala

    ReplyDelete